If your organisation works with people with a disability or you provide relevant services or products, this Expo is your opportunity to be seen as a leader in the Disability community. The Brisbane Disability Expo provides high value opportunities to engage with disability service providers, relevant government departments and people who live with a disability, their carer’s and families.
- direct access to consumers in an environment where people are seeking the best products and services in the region
- an opportunity to connect and network with Allied Health Professionals, Government bodies and service providers in the region
- the chance to showcase, demonstrate your products, service, brand and amazing staff
- the opportunity to watch presentations and network with significant leaders and advocates throughout the Expo
How will we promote you?
The Brisbane Disability Expo effectively places your name before the public as an organisation that cares about people with a disability. The Expo will be promoted throughout the greater Brisbane region through a diverse marketing campaign and all exhibitors will be listed on the website.
- a public relations campaign with local media & our Expo ambassador to lift the profile of the event and place it on the calendar across the region
- expo website, which will be widely promoted on social media, branded collateral, emails & affiliated networks
- print, email and digital resources to assist you in promoting the event & your booth to your clients, networks and audiences
- large banners & billboards on major roads and at key venues across the region
- TV advertising campaign *subject to availability
- local radio ads prior to the event in conjunction with PR interviews
- local newspaper and magazine publications with proposed PR editorials
- targeted flyer distribution to areas where people with a disability reside & at local venues
- blogging and online affiliated advertising
- a strong social media presence, advertising and engagement promoting the event
What Exhibitors get per single booth:
- 3 x 3m Octanorm shell scheme booth
- 2 x spot lights and fascia with your organisation's name (logo can be added at additional cost)
- standard 1.8m trestle table with plain black table cloth and 2 chairs (upgrades available)
- power for standard electrical devices (1x power board permitted) (upgrades available)
- a detailed program with booth locations, info and a detailed map making your exhibit easy to find
- a layout that encourages participants to easily move around and visit all booths
- free coffee/tea vouchers
upgrade packages for wall banners, audio/visual equipment & more can be hired from ExpoNet
If you are a business that needs a little extra room to display your products then the Product Space is ideal for you.
- 4 x 4m space with a back wall only and fascia attached to the back wall
- standard 1.8m trestle table with plain black table cloth
- 2 chairs
- power for standard electrical devices (1x power board permitted) (Upgrades available)
- detailed program with booth locations, info and a detailed map making your exhibit easy to find
- layout that encourages participants to easily move around and visit all booths
- free coffee/tea vouchers
- upgrade packages for wall banners, audio/visual equipment & more can be hired from ExpoNet
Small Business Booth
If you are small business, organisation, charity, club, school or sole trader who services the local area with senior services, products, support or advocacy, you may be eligible for a discounted Small Business Booth (3 x 1m). Conditions apply* and Small Business Booths are limited - Apply now through the store.
*Please note: all applications will be assessed against the criteria identified in our terms and conditions. We suggest you read the terms and conditions before applying to ensure you meet the criteria.
Booth Pricing - 2020
EARLY BIRD RATE
SINGLE (3m x 3m)
|$1,550 + GST
||$1,950 + GST|
|DOUBLE (6mx3m)||$3,100 + GST||$3,900 + GST|
EARLY BIRD RATE
||$2,150 + GST||$2,650 + GST|
|DOUBLE (6mx3m)||$4,300 + GST||$5,500 + GST|
*Pricing is for both days of the expo and booths must be occupied full-time on each day by the organisation.
Other Exhibition Options
Product Space (4m x 4m)
|$5,000 + GST|
|Small Business Booth*||$1,290 + GST|
|$950 + GST|
Add On - Show Bag Inserts
|Per insert (availability limited)
||$300 + GST
||$400 + GST|
*Show Bag Inserts - including a flyer, brochure or small booklet of your choice inside the Official Expo Show Bag. A maximum of 1500 copies of the insert will be required by the provider to the packing house by the due date and a digital copy submitted to the organisers for approval, prior to sending. The maximum size for the artwork is A4/8pp. If your artwork & copies are not received by the allocated due date they will not be included in the Show Bags.
Click here to view their catalogue. You can contact ExpoNet directly to book all upgrades outside your standard package - 02 9645 7000. (NOTE: Please only contact ExpoNet once you have paid for your booth and have a confirmed booth number.)